At The Sleep Center, we are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the The Sleep Center web site (the “Site”); By using this site, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. We believe everyone has the right to enjoy the internet without fear of attacks and our website is safe from such abuse. This site is for everyone to enjoy at any age and all reproduction of our material in any way must meet our standards and written approval. It is our wish for you to surf our site hassle free and without concern as to foul content or malware. All material is written in-house, by us and for you. All material, slogans, names, and styles of our sites have exclusive rights retained by The Sleep Center.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We will collect personal information if you choose to
register as an e-mail participant or any information you
submit o us. If you submit information including any of the
following: name, address, telephone number, business name,
and e-mail address, we may retain this for the purpose of
helping us change this site to fit you better, however this
information will NEVER leave our files. We will never
contact you outside of your request. Our servers our not
used for ANY marketing purposes of any kind. Should you
receive unsolicited or improper contact with our name
attached, you should forward a copy to us to use for legal
action against the abuser.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. None of this information is personally-identifiable. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site, and is discarded when this process is completed.
- Use of Personal Information
- Personal information we collect will be used to provide
the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have
requested or authorized. This may include using your
personal information to request additional information on
feedback that you provide about the product or service that
you are using; to provide critical updates and notifications
regarding your e-mail account; to improve the product or
service, for example updating help articles to include your
type of problem but never would we reveal any personal
information you submit to us.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of email and postal mailings, performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service, if required. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of that information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose and agree to these terms.
The Sleep Center may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Sleep Center or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of The Sleep Center and our web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of The Sleep Center employees or agents, users of The Sleep Center products or services, or members of the public.
Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada or any other country in which The Sleep Center or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
- Control of your Personal Information
- Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of The Sleep Center and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. Please be aware that this privacy statement and any choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to The Sleep Center in the context of other, separately operated, products or services.
- Security & Access to Personal Information
- Your personal information may be updated/cancelled or
added by using our Contact Us page. You may request us to
purge you from our records and all traces of your existence
within our company will be erased.
The Sleep Center is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computers that are properly secured and with limited access. Our work computers & web storage servers are not connected. Additionally, we use several other ways to secure this data, which we can not disclose.
- Changes to this Statement
- The Sleep Center may occasionally update this privacy statement. However, this will never change our rules for privacy and security, as we are committed to adhere to the highest standards for these areas. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we may have collected. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates (which will be visible by the date at the top of the page).
- Legal Notice
- This site is for everyone to enjoy at any age and all reproduction of our material in any way must meet our standards and written approval. It is our wish for you to surf our site hassle free and without concern as to foul content or malware. All material is written in-house, by us and for you. All material, slogans, names, and styles of our sites have exclusive rights retained by The Sleep Center. The Sleep Center ©1998-2019.
- Comments or Questions
- The Sleep Center welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. If you believe that we have not adhered to this statement, please contact us by e-mail or postal mail at the address provided on our Contact Us page, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.